Audience Feedback

| 6 April 2011 | |

Audience Feedback 1

1). On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this as a horror thriller?
I would give it 7 out of 10.
      
1b). Why?
I gave it 7 out of 10 because I felt that it was good because it immersed me and was scary. But it didn’t really seem too believable that a little girl would be a killer.

2). How would you rate the acting compared to other films?
I would say it wouldn’t be able to compete with American movies but compared to some British films is quite good.

3). Do you think the quality of the camera work was of a good standard?
I would say that the camera work was all right it showed everything that needed to be in the scene and it was in focus.

 
3b). What did you think was the best shot?
I think my most favorite part was the bit at the end where you see the killer in slow motion snipping the shears, I thought that was really scary.

4). Was the music conventional of a horror?
I didn’t really pay attention to the music except for the song at the end, which was really scary and made me feel sad for the little girl about to be killed.

5).Do you think there was a buildup of tension in the film?
Yeah I think there was a buildup of tension in the film mostly due to those quick flashes of things you had because even in a normal scene they would add tension.

6).Did the shots flow together?
Yeah I thought that they flowed together, I mean you could tell the story was progressing.

7). Did you understand the story?
I understood the story; it was about a little girl who pretends to be disabled and gets her friend to help kill people.

8).What did you think of the props and costumes?
I thought the fake blood was really good because it looked really real and it was good that you used real things that could be weapons instead of toys or something.

9).What did you think of the settings?
The setting was good because it was really eerie and dirty and you could imagine someone being murdered there.

10). If this was a 2 minute trailer would you watch the whole movie?
I’m not really sure, I like scary movies but I think I prefer American films.


Audience Feedback 2

1). On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this as a horror thriller?
Maybe 8 out of 10

1b). Why?
Because it was actually scary, more than I thought it would be.

2). How would you rate the acting compared to other films?
I thought the little girls were good, they played the parts really well, but I thought the guy was rubbish he didn’t even say anything.

3). Do you think the quality of the camera work was of a good standard?
Yeah the camera work was all right I didn’t have any problems with it and it looked like a real movie.

 
3b). What did you think was the best shot?
I think the best shot was where the guy goes to pick up the weapon and you see the flashes of all the other weapons covered in blood, and then you see him walking towards the girl as if you’re him. I thought that was really good how it was done.

4).Was the music conventional of a horror?
Yeah I think the music was conventional of a horror because it really set the mood and it seemed like something you would hear in a horror movie.

5).Do you think there was a buildup of tension in the film?
Not really, it was kind of easy to tell what was about to happen and that the girl was a killer, because she just seemed evil from the beginning when she was all by herself.

6).Did the shots flow together?
Yeah the shots did flow together, the story made sense to me when I was watching and I could tell what was going on.

7).Did you understand the story?
I understood the story alright, with the girl killing other girls but I don’t think many people would watch it because I don’t think you can kill a child in a movie.

8).What did you think of the props and costumes?
I thought the props were good, like in the scene where you go through the hallway and you see all the toys and stuff and it makes you believe that a child actually lives there.

9).What did you think of the settings?
The setting was good; it really seemed like a place for a horror movie because it was abandoned and all broken up.

10). If this were a 2-minute trailer would you watch the whole movie?
I might watch the movie, but there is a big chance that I wouldn’t because I don’t think a lot of people would want to see a child being killed in a movie and that would put me off to

Audience Feedback 3

1).On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this as a horror thriller?
I would give it 9 out of 10

1b). Why?
I gave it 9 out of 10 because even though it had a low budget, it was still enough to produce a good horror thriller film that was scary.

2).How would you rate the acting compared to other films?
I would rate the acting as 7 out of 10; I really thought that the killer was really menacing especially when he put on the mask. And I thought the two girls really played the part well.

3). Do you think the quality of the camera work was of a good standard?
The camera work was of a good standard, I liked the bit at the beginning where it goes from blurry and then into focus, and I thought it looked professional.

 
3b. What did you think was the best shot?
I think the best shot has to have been the scene right at the beginning where you see the girl all tied up with candles surrounding her and she’s crying, I think that shot really sets the mood.

4).Was the music conventional of a horror?
Yeah the music really helped to bring the story together and it added to the eeriness of the movie.

5).Do you think there was a buildup of tension in the film?
There was a buildup of tension, especially at the end where the killer puts on the mask and picks up the shears, it becomes really tense there.

6).Did the shots flow together?
I think as a whole it flowed together but I thought that it skipped a bit from where the girl was walking down the road to the shot where she appears outside the warehouse.

7).Did you understand the story?
Yes I thought that the story was simple enough to understand and I could follow it without getting confused.

8).What did you think of the props and costumes?
I thought the costumes where done really well. I thought it was good how the girl killer was dressed to make her look really sweet and innocent when she’s actually a killer.

9).What did you think of the settings?
The setting was good as it reminded me a bit of the film Hostel (2005) where it was all dingy and secluded but I thought if you made it darker it would be better.

10).If this was a 2-minute trailer would you watch the whole movie?
I think I would watch the whole movie because it was a thriller horror and it did scare me so yes I would watch it.

Audience Feedback 4

1).On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this as a horror thriller?
I think I would give it 5 out of 10
      
1b). Why?
Well I didn’t really think the story was that great, it was a bit too farfetched and I couldn’t see it being a movie.

2).How would you rate the acting compared to other films?
I would say that compared to other films that acting isn’t that good but seeing that the actors in it have never acted before I think it was a good effort.

3).Do you think the quality of the camera work was of a good standard?
I think the camera work was okay and it was held still but I think the quality of the camera was not that good and it looked grainy.

3b). What did you think was the best shot?
I think the best shot was probably the scene where you see the three shots of the bear being stabbed really loudly because they come out of nowhere and they do scare you.

4).Was the music conventional of a horror?
I felt that the music was a bit old fashioned; it felt like the music could have been in one of those really old horror movies like Dracula.

5).Do you think there was a buildup of tension in the film?
I think there was a buildup of tension in the movie because it goes from the girl showing a little bit of anger and progressing to the killing of the girl.

6).Did the shots flow together?
Yes the shots did flow together and I did not see any mistakes made in the film.

7).Did you understand the story?
Yes I understood the story but I felt that it was a bit too simple and that it wasn’t really thought out that well.

8).What did you think of the props and costumes?
The use of fake blood was good because it made it more gruesome and the fake guts was also good, though I felt that having a pair of shears as a weapon was bit weird because you don’t really see that in other movies.

9).What did you think of the settings?
The setting was really good because of its huge size it made the girl tied up look even more small and hopeless as she was about to be killed.

10).If this was a 2 minute trailer would you watch the whole movie?
 I don’t think I would because too me it felt a bit boring and slow paced while I like fast paced movies.




                               Audience Feedback 5
                                 
http://ia700609.us.archive.org/20/items/AudienceFeedBackInterview/Voice002.ogg

0 comments:

Post a Comment